Friday, October 2, 2009

My first Blog!

So I'm doing it! I got rid of facebook to become a blogger! What a change. Maybe this wont be something I have a talent for but definitly a place to share my heart. Hopefully a place to connect with others as well!!
Like I said, my name is Kylee and I am Married to a youth pastor. Some people can relate to that and others might just be able to relate with the fact that everyone is always looking for something, someone, to be less than perfect and ready to admit it. That's me. Atleast that's what I strive to be. That's what I am hoping this blog will be for me. Somewhere to be myself without judgement.
Here's a quote I stole from another blog today that hit me like a brick wall, "God isn't interested in how good or Christian I can act or look-lots of big smiles or sweet talk. He's interested, no more than interested- He came to save me from that exact type of deceptive living & birth me into new life!" - That hit me so hard just thinking how God knows us and our intentions, Deep in our souls he knows us, not how we act, wanna act, or try to act. He knows us. Knows who we are and where we've been and how we got there!! Scary. Noone, not even our spouses sometimes, knows that much about us. But God knows. and the amazing thing is he loves us anyways. I am so thankful!! Noone in the world would love ME "anyways"!
Today is Friday and this has been a rough week. I am glad to say it is over and I have vowed to leave ALL the negative behind. I will not let others bring me down. From now on I will live for Christ and Christ alone. My new motto... If it's not positive it's not worth it! Heres to a new week, a new blog, a new way of life! Thank you God for a New life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name is Kylee and I am married to a Youth Minister! We have an amazing son who is the most adorable thing you have ever seen and are learning the ropes of parenting everyday! Youth Ministry is exciting and fun with it's fair share of heart aches and trials. This is my life!