Thursday, October 8, 2009

Confessions!

So I am changing my Blog title to Confessions of a youth ministers wife! Y? Because I am baptist and never get to go to confessional! Where else in the world can you confess all your inner most secerets and not be judged? SO... 1st confession, I am addicted to Trash Television! All of it! The Hills, The City, The Housewives of every city imaginable! But tonight is all about The Office! Only the funniest show ever! And to celebrate the wedding of my two favorite people... besides LC from The Hills (who I would die if she ever got married!!) my friends and I are bringing out our ugly bridesmaid dresses from the past and having a party for Pam and Jim! Lame huh?! So why am I so totally stoked? Probably because I haven't done anything remotely this stupid and fun since like umm... yeah it's been that long!! So I will post pictures of how Ridiculous we look but let you see that sometimes you gotta let loose and have some fun at your own expense!!

2 comments:

  1. Just make sure the dress you wear is not from the wedding of someone who will be at the party. It sounds like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes wish that Baptists had something like confessional, but alas we do not. And we totally have to agree that the Office is the totally the funniest show! If you get a chance, check out my blog too.

    http://youthministerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name is Kylee and I am married to a Youth Minister! We have an amazing son who is the most adorable thing you have ever seen and are learning the ropes of parenting everyday! Youth Ministry is exciting and fun with it's fair share of heart aches and trials. This is my life!