Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hard Choices

I am known to tell my youth to "Make good Choices", but what do you do when you can't explain the choices you make? When you want to make good choices but it seems like the choices you have are both wrong? It's hard to hear God, I mean actually listen to Him when there is a choice you have your mind set on and it seems like everyone else around you is making those choices for you. Does that mean it's God making the tough decisions for you by forcing you into something? Or is it you not being patient to hear His voice? I have no answer. I wish someone did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My Name is Kylee and I am married to a Youth Minister! We have an amazing son who is the most adorable thing you have ever seen and are learning the ropes of parenting everyday! Youth Ministry is exciting and fun with it's fair share of heart aches and trials. This is my life!